Sunday, May 1, 2011

Still Tinkering

I am still tinkering with the look of this page and it is fighting me at every turn.  As I continue the fight, here are some shots taken around Page, Az. 

Double click on image for larger image.

Blue Boats


Lake Powell sunrise


Lake Powell sunrise, too


Lone tree


Patterns,  Old Paria Rd.

Patterns 2, Old Paria Rd.

Patterns 3, Old Paria Rd.


Distant peak

A group of photographers is called an "exposure," right?

Around the bend at Horseshoe Bend


Colorado River at Horseshoe Bend

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could help, but I'm useless. I can never even get my own to cooperate. The background picture of Antelope Canyon looks like those dried mango slices when you're not paying attention to it directly. More great photos though! You need to do a giant post! Let me clarify, a post ON giants not a large post. Like the Peoria Bimbo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! More great pics!!! My boyfriend George agrees! I'm with Alex on the mango slices though...! Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete